Staffing issues are one of the chief concerns of rural hospitals. And while rural communities and facilities differ in many ways from urban settings, access to quality rehabilitation services should NOT be one of those differences.
For the past 12 years, we have specialized in providing physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to rural facilities. We offer solutions to the recurring patterns found in rural hospital facilities such as INADEQUATE staffing resulting in decreased quality of patient care; LIMITED program development due to the absence of a rehabilitation director; and REDUCED facility reimbursement due to a lack of quality therapy management.
LEGACY REHABILITATION CAN PROVIDE SOLUTIONS SUCH AS
- COORDINATING the delivery of high-quality, efficient therapy services by providing a rehabilitation director;
- ENSURING adequate staffing to satisfy the needs of the facility and community;
- INCREASING therapy volumes and efficiencies; and
- DEVELOPING rehabilitation programs based on the needs of your community such as outpatient therapy, swing-bed programs, pediatrics, orthopedics, and wound care.
It’s comforting to hear positive comments from our residents about their experience with therapy. Legacy Rehabilitation Therapists are dedicated to providing the best care. They not only provide quality therapy, but they take time to develop relationships with each resident.
– Hudson Memorial Nursing Home
El Dorado, AR
Legacy Rehabilitation resolved our therapy staffing issues, at a reasonable price. If we need a Physical, Speech, or Occupational Therapist, Legacy Rehabilitation takes care of it. That peace of mind is worth a lot.
– William Adcock
CFO Union General Hospital